Xeomin Injections Specialist in Frisco, TX
Xeomin Injections offer the ability to smooth any wrinkles found on the face. At OmniLife Wellness in Frisco, TX, we can answer any of your questions about Xeomin injections and would be happy to provide this service to you if it suits your interests. For more information, call us today or book an appointment online. We are conveniently located at 8380 Warren Pkwy #100 Frisco TX 75034.
Table of Contents:
What is Xeomin?
How often can you get Xeomin Injections?
How do I prepare for a Xeomin Injections Treatment?
What should I expect during a Xeomin Injections Treatment?
Xeomin is a form of botulinum toxin that is used in the treatment of adults who have moderate to severe frown lines between the brows. This product is known medically as incobotulinumtoxinA, which is created from the bacteria which causes botulism. Botulinum toxin helps to block the nerve activity in the muscles, which causes the temporary movement in the muscle that helps to smooth out the frown lines.
Xeomin is very similar to other products that are found in the category including botox and Dysport, all of which are approved for the treatment of facial wrinkles.
The results you see from one treatment of Xeomin can last anywhere between 3 to 4 months. This is an ongoing cosmetic treatment that needs maintenance injections but is one of the easiest cosmetic treatments available. Just schedule a maintenance appointment at the time of your injection or you can call when you feel you need a refresher. Most of our patients only need a maximum of 3 to 4 treatments per year to see the benefits of the skin-smoothing effects.
Xeomin offers many benefits other than seeing beautifully smooth facial results after an injection treatment, a few of these benefits include:
• Smooths the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles which are often seen between the eyebrows, around the eyes, in the middle of the forehead, and around the mouth.
• Xeomin injection helps to block the signals that are sent from the nerves to the muscles, which is what causes the muscles to relax and prevent further wrinkles from being produced.
• This short appointment for your Xeomin treatment is an easy lunchtime cosmetic procedure you can keep up with, and offers fast recovery times and noticeable results almost immediately.
• Most of our patients are less likely to have an allergic reaction to Xeomin due to the absence of added neurotoxins
To prepare for any cosmetic injectable appointment is it best to follow these pre-treatment instructions:
1. Do not consume any alcoholic beverages within 24 hours before your treatment, as the alcohols contents can thin the blood and increase your risk of bruising
2. Schedule your Xeomin appointment at least two weeks prior to any special events or trips that you may be scheduled to do, this is due to the results from Xeomin can take approximately 4 to 7 days to reach their full potential and to allow the swelling and bruising to calm down.
3. Do not use any Retin-A or retinol products at least 2 days prior to your appointment and 2 days after your appointment.
4. If you have a rash, cold sore, blemish on or near the treatment area, please reschedule your appointment.
5. Make sure to consume a healthy and hearty breakfast prior to your treatment, as this will decrease the chances of any light-headedness occurring during your treatment.
Any Xeomin appointment is quite quick, the longest part of the entire treatment is the paperwork and the numbing agent taking effect.
When you arrive at our clinic, you will be asked to fill out some paperwork before your treatment. This is just all of the possible information we need that pertains to your medical health and your personal information for your file, this is in case of anything happening during the treatment and to make sure you qualify for Xeomin.
We will have you come into the room and go over the treatment process with you, here you can ask us any questions you may have in regards to the treatment. We will apply a numbing agent if needed to the areas in which you will be getting treatment, this will depend on where the treatment area is, most patients do not need a numbing agent, as the injection feels like small pokes. We will provide the injection into the areas you want to be treated, and watch for any allergic side effects thereafter for a few moments to make sure everything goes smoothly. We will provide you with any after-care instructions you may need, and have you on your way. For more information, call us today or book an appointment online. We are conveniently located at 8380 Warren Pkwy #100 Frisco TX 75034. We serve clients from Frisco TX, Allen TX, Prosper TX, Addison TX, Plano TX, and Colony TX.